|Audrey St. John||
2D Bar-and-Joint Motion Simulation
- To load a predefined graph, select from Graphs menu
- To create a graph
- Go to the Create graph tab
- Add vertices by right clicking and selecting "Insert"
- Add edges by clicking first vertex (hover over center until you see a hand cursor, then click), then pull to second vertex
- Adjust radius by selecting vertex and pulling bounding box
- When finished, click "Set graph" button at the bottom
- Return to Motion tab to simulate motion
- Use the right button to select 2 fixed vertices (they will be colored red).
- To zoom in/out in Motion mode, use Ctrl +/-
- To move screen in Motion mode, press Space and move with mouse